Vendor Managed Inventory
SupplyWorks' Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) is our premier supply chain management solution. A VMI is a comprehensive inventory solution including installation of a warehouse within your existing facility. A complete inventory solution is implemented, including installation of infrastructure and a full-time SupplyWorks employee to manage the program. A primary strength of the program is its ability to be tailored to fit specific process needs.
Major Benefits of SupplyWorks VMI Include:
- Free Up Capital by Significantly Reducing Required Warehouse Inventory
- Minimize Inventory Loss, Theft, and Shrinkage
- Decrease Warehouse Labor and Carrying Costs
- Savings and Increased Efficiencies through Product Standardization and Vendor Consolidation
- Increased Employee Productivity and Safety by Keeping Them on Property and Less Time Sourcing Products
- On-Site SupplyWorks Employee Dedicated to Continuous Improvement of Your Inventory Needs
- Special Item Sourcing and Purchasing
- Enhancement of the Overall Image and Appearance of Your Facility
- Additional Order Efficiency Utilizing Supplyware, Our Barcode Scanning Software
To learn more, contact your Account Executive or email us at SupplywareIMS@supplyworks.com.