Start With the Restroom
- Position PURELL hand soap and soap dispensers at each sink.
- Reduce the risk of germs leaving the restroom by installing hand sanitizer dispensers at each restroom exit and keeping sanitizer refills available.
- Follow the PURELL Perfect Placement protocol: Install one sanitizer dispenser inside the restroom and one on the wall outside the restroom exit door approximately 36" to 46" from the floor.
Extend the Solution
- Place hand sanitizer stations, such as the PURELL ES System, in high-traffic, high-touch common areas, like common rooms, door handles and busy hallways.
- Provide employees with hand sanitizers and sanitizing hand wipes for their workstations.
- Equip breakrooms with hand sanitizers and sanitizing hand wipes to clean and disinfect hands quickly and effectively. Clean high-touch surfaces like refrigerator and microwave door handles, vending machines, tables and chairs with powerful, food-safe PURELL Professional Surface Disinfectant to kill bacteria and viruses everywhere they live.
Featured PURELL Products for Cold & Flu Prevention
*PURELL Surface Disinfectants have demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) on hard, nonporous surfaces. Therefore, PURELL Surface Disinfectants can be used against Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) when used in accordance with the directions for use against hepatitis A on hard, nonporous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/index.html for additional information.