Create a Healthier and More Productive Workforce
The PURELL® Advanced Workforce Solution - a comprehensive hand hygiene program incorporating sanitary-sealed hand soap, strategically positioned hand sanitizing stations, and now including the new PURELL Surface Disinfectant spray - is proven to stop the spread of germs and reduce absenteeism and healthcare claims. Implement the complete solution to ensure your workers stay healthy this flu season.
Start with the Restroom
- Position sanitary-sealed hand soap and dispensers at each sink, and sanitize manual dispensers each night.
- Reduce the risk of germs leaving the restroom and being transferred to other surfaces by installing hand sanitizer dispensers at each restroom exit, and keep plenty of hand sanitizer refills on hand.
- Follow the PURELL® Perfect Placement protocol, installing one sanitizer dispenser inside the restroom, one on the wall by the exit door next to the door handle, and both 36" to 46" from the floor.
Extend the Solution
- Place hand sanitizer stations, such as the Purell ES System, in high-traffic, high-touch common areas, like elevator landings, conference room entrances, and busy hallways.
- Provide employees with personal hand sanitizers and sanitizing hand wipes for their workstations.
- Equip breakrooms with hand sanitizers and wipes to clean and disinfect hands quickly and effectively. Clean high-touch surfaces such as refrigerator and microwave door handles, vending machines, tables, and chairs with powerful, food-safe Purell Professional Surface Disinfectant to kill bacteria and viruses everywhere they live.
8 Steps to a Cleaner Restroom
Restrooms are the source of more complaints than any other area in a facility. View our guide to learn how to improve the cleanliness, health, and perception of your facility.
Floor Care for Office Buildings
Whether you are a BSC, School or Health Care facility learn how to take care of your floors and keep them looking their best.
Breakroom Essentials from SupplyWorks
Improving your breakroom can help boost the morale and overall effectiveness of your employees.
GOJO Hand Sanitizer Study
Is there a link between Hand Sanitizer Programs and Employee Absenteeism? This Case Study may surprise you.