Safety Data Sheets (SDS), formerly known as Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), are readily available for you to download directly from Home Depot Pro. Links to SDS sheets are located on the search results and category list pages, as well as in the Documentation section of the product detail pages. Follow the steps below to quickly find and download SDS sheets.
Find SDS Sheets Using Search Terms
1. Enter a product type or brand name into the Search Bar at the top of the site, and click Enter or the magnifying glass to view results.
2. If necessary, refine your results using the category links or other refinements in the left-hand navigation on the results page.
3. Find the item for which you need an SDS sheet within the results.
4. Click the “SDS” link below the Item # on the page to open or download a PDF version. Depending on your browser settings, the PDF will open in a new window or appear in the lower left-hand corner once the SDS link is clicked.
Find SDS Sheets on Product Detail Pages
1. Enter a product number into the search bar to return the product detail page, or select a product from a search or category list page.
2. Click the Documentation link beneath the product image to jump to the product support documents.
3. Click the SDS sheet icon on the page to open or download a PDF version.
Still need help? Contact our customer service department for assistance obtaining SDS sheets or for additional questions.