Contact Us For Help.
Please note that the Advanced Administrator Tools require special setup of your web profile as an Account Administrator. Please contact Customer Service to enable this role for you.
This new functionality allows your company to create an eShowroom of all the products you would like to feature and market to your customers; products which normally would be difficult to provide via your normal means of distribution. In addition, to providing an online marketplace for your customers to shop, you are able to customize these pages with your brand, price, address, and more. The added benefits of enabling the eShowroom span from up-sell opportunities to a larger product offering and brand loyalty that will be recognized by both you and your customers.
You must have at least one account administrator added to your account to manage your eShowroom.
An account administrator is able to do the following:
Create a eShowroom
- Upload company logo
- Enter company information
Manage a eShowroom
- Company information
- Page titles
- Product Pricing
- Featured Image
* Please note that there can be only one eShowroom per account.
1) Log into your account, click on "My Account", located at the top left side in the header.
2) Scroll down to the Administration box and under eSHOWROOM click "Manage Showroom." You may also access your eShowroom through the "Web Tools" dropdown.
3) When setting up your eShowroom, you will be directed to the page featured below. Select "Click Here to Get Started" in order to begin selecting your eShowroom settings.
4) On the eShowroom Settings screen, you can enter your company's information in the fields provided as well as upload a logo. After you are finished, select "Apply Changes" and your information will be saved.
- Company Name (only required field)
- Address 1
- Address 2
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Tag line
- Business URL
- Email address
- Upload Logo (Click Browse and follow instructions listed above this field)
- Click to make field K editable in the Wish List
5) After your company information has been filled out, you can begin creating pages for your eShowroom by selecting "Create Page" on the Company Information tab. The first time you create a page you will see a message stating "You currently do not have any pages setup." Simply enter a name for the page you would like to add and click "Create."
Note: You have the ability to add multiple pages to a showroom and pages will be sorted in alphabetical order on the Manage Pages screen.
5a) You have two options to create pages. The above is the manual way, and there is the Excel import tool.
- Download My eShowroom- Allows you to download all of the existing pages.
- Upload My eShowroom - Allows you to replace the existing pages.
- eShowroom Preview – Allows you to preview your showroom.
- Download Template – Will download a blank template.
- Print My eShowroom- Will download a PDF of the showroom.
5b) You will begin the import process by downloading a blank product template. The template has instructions on the first tab for completion. Each tab is an individual page and each tabs items and page descriptions are unique. Once the product template is complete, you will upload. If you receive an error, the item information you chose is invalid. All items must be valid before a successful import will occur.
Note: The limits on the showroom are 20 pages and a total of 200 items. You may also use the import process to modify your eShowroom. Remember that the upload REPLACES your showroom, it DOES NOT append.
6) Once you have created the pages, you will be able to use the following actions to manage your newly added page(s). To begin adding products to your page, click "Edit (A)."
- Edit- Allows you to manage your page's title, description, image and products.
- Preview- Allows you to preview your showroom.
- Download – Will download the data from that page to the import template.
- Print PDF – Will download a PDF of that page in the showroom format.
- Delete- Removes the selected page from the showroom.
7) On the "Page Editor" tab you will have two options to add products, "Go Find Products" (A) or "Add a SKU" (B). On this tab, you can also add a page description, image and update your page title.
Note: The image that represents this page must be one of the products you introduce in this showroom, therefore; you will need to add products to your showroom prior to updating the image.
Using "Go Find Products" – Will redirect you to the homepage to search/browse for products you would like to add. Once you've found the item you would like to include, use the "Quick Info" link (A) or the SKU detail page (B) to place the item(s) in your eShowroom.
Quick Info- Click the "Quick Info" link and then select the "eShowroom" tab. A dropdown menu (A) will appear and prompt you to select the page where you would like to add the item. You also have the option to add your own price (B) to the item to appear in your showroom. Once you have finished, click "Add Item." You will now see a message that states the item has successfully been added to your showroom.
Note: If you have not already created a page for your eShowroom, you will be prompted to do so here.
SKU detail page- Click the product link and then select the "eShowroom" button. A dropdown menu (A) will appear and prompt you to select the page where you would like to add the item. You also have the option to add your own price (B) to the item to appear in your showroom. Once you have selected the appropriate page and entered a price, click "Add Item" (C). You will now see a message that states the item has been successfully added to your showroom.
Note: If you have not already created a page for your eShowroom you will be prompted to do so here.
- Quick Info- Click the "Quick Info" link and then select the "eShowroom" tab. A dropdown menu (A) will appear and prompt you to select the page where you would like to add the item. You also have the option to add your own price (B) to the item to appear in your showroom. Once you have finished, click "Add Item." You will now see a message that states the item has successfully been added to your showroom.
Using the "Add a SKU" box (A) - This will allow you to add SKUs to your showroom directly by typing in the part number and clicking "+" after each SKU. Once the SKU has been added to your showroom, you will also have the option of adding your own price to the item.
8) Once you are finished adding products, title, description and image to your page, you may select one of the following actions:
- Preview- to view your showroom and updates.
- Delete- to remove this page from your showroom.
- Apply Changes- to save all additions/updates to your page.
9) After you have completed your eShowroom by following the steps above to add all of your pages and products, you may now access the Showroom directly by using your "Showroom Website" URL found on the Company Information tab.
Editing Your eShowroom
1) To make edits, use the "My Account" dropdown and select the "Manage Showroom" link under the Administration section (A).
2) After accessing your showroom you will arrive at the eShowroom page that displays the following three categories:
- eShowroom Settings- Allows you to make edits to the Company Information Tab that contains all of you business' information and logo.
- Manage Pages- Allows you to make edits to any of the pages, products, titles, description, price and page image you have displayed in your showroom./li>
- Helpful Links- Allows you to preview your showroom and view FAQ's and Instructions.
3) To edit your company information, select "Go To Your Settings" from the eShowroom categories page. On the Company Information tab, make the necessary changes and select "Apply Changes (A)."
4) To edit your showroom pages select "Manage Pages Now" from the eShowroom categories page. On the Manage Page tab select "Edit" (A) next to the page you would like change.
5) You will now be on the Page Editor tab where you can update the following. Once you are finished with your edits, select "Apply Changes" to save your information.
- Page Title
- Page Description
- Change Image
- Add SKUS
- Update Price
- Remove SKUS
- Delete Page
6) To preview your showroom, on the eShowroom Categories page, select "Preview Your Showroom." This will pull up a new webpage that displays your current showroom and allows you to add items to a wish list (A).
Using Your eShowroom
Once your eShowroom has been set up, you can access it directly and take advantage of providing a larger assortment of products to your customers.
1) In order to display your eShowroom, enter your eShowroom URL in your browser.
2) Once your showroom is displayed, you can select the page you would like to view by clicking "Page List" (A) in the header, at the top of the page and selecting the appropriate page. You can also click on the image listed next to the appropriate page name (B).
Note: Pages will display in alphabetical order
3) After you've selected the page you would like to view, a list of all products associated with the selected page will be shown.
4) If you would like to enlarge an image, simply click on the image to view larger.
5) From this page you can start to create a wish list of items you would like to save or view later. In order to add an item to the wish list, click "Add to Wish List," next to the item you would like to add. You can add items from any of your page lists to a wish list.
6) To view your wish list, select "My Wish List" in the header at the top of the page. You can manage the following features on a wish list:
- Determine quantity of items
- Remove items
- Email wish list
- Reset wish list
7) When you select "Email Wish List" you will be given the option to enter up to five emails addresses in the "To:" field, as well as five email addresses in the "CC:" field. The first email address in the "To:" field will default to the email address provided during the initial set up. Add a message in the "Message:" field. The "Your Name" and "Your Email" fields are required fields. Once you've filled in the appropriate fields, select "Email" (A) to send your Wish List.
8) In order to remove all items from your Wish List, select "Reset Wish List." (A)
Note: As soon as "Reset Wish List" is selected, all items will be removed immediately.
9) While navigating through the eShowroom, you can always return to the homepage by selecting "Home" (A) in the header at the top of the page or by clicking on the eShowroom logo (B) on the top left hand corner of the page.