Contact Us For Help.
Once you have loaded your Shopping Cart with all the items that you would like to purchase, you are now ready to begin your checkout process. Please follow the simple steps below to ensure that you complete your order accurately.
1. Review your cart in order to verify you have selected all of the items you would like to purchase. Add a promo code if you have one applicable.
2. Select "Proceed to Checkout" at the top or bottom of the Shopping Cart to proceed with the checkout process.
3. Select the shipping location where you would like your order to be shipped by clicking on the corresponding "Ship to This Address" button.
4. On the Shipment Information screen, you can review your order and see when your items are expected to be delivered. Estimated delivery timeframes are based on orders received before the daily cutoff time. While you cannot edit quantities from this screen (to edit quantities you must return to the Shopping Cart), you have the ability to remove items by clicking the "X" in the red circle. Click "Continue Checkout".
5. The Payment Method screen allows you to enter a purchase order (PO) number if one was not already added in the shopping cart and select your method of payment. Select from your existing credit line or use a new or previously saved credit card. Click "Continue Checkout".
6. Review your Complete Order Summary. This is the final screen that will allow you to validate your information for accuracy prior to placing your order. If you need to edit any part of your order, click on the "Return to Shopping Cart" button to go back and make any changes. If the information on your order detail screen is accurate, click on the "Place Your Order" button to submit your order.
7. An Order Confirmation screen will now appear summarizing your order details. You will also receive an order confirmation through email.