3M 17 in. Brown Stripping Floor Pad (5-Count)
Log in for product availability.
Both aggressive and very conformable, 3M Brown Stripper Pad 7100 can be used in wet stripping, dry-foam stripping, and deep scrubbing processes, performing well even on bumpy, irregular, or worn floors. When used in a heavy-duty scrubbing process, the 3M Brown Stripping Pad 7100 will remove up to 2-4 coats of finish in preparation for refinishing. With appropriate cleaning chemicals, it can be used to clean heavily soiled hard-surface floors such as concrete. The pad is uniformly permeated throughout its open construction with resin and mineral abrasives, providing impressive performance and a long, useful life.
- Heavy-duty stripping pad removes 2-4 coats of finish and sealer used with water based floor finish stripping solutions to remove old soiled floor finishes and sealers
- Can clean heavily soiled hard surface floors such as concrete when used with appropriate cleaning chemicals; versatile pad can be used in wet or dry-foam stripping process or for deep scrubbing
- Also used for dry stripping floors using minimum moisture content stripping chemicals; conformable stripping pad provides maximum pad-to-floor contact on uneven floors
- Made of nylon and polyester fibers in an open textured non-woven construction washable, reusable pad resists loading and clogging
- Abrasive particles are dispersed throughout and bonded to the non-woven construction with a durable adhesive uniform coating throughout the fiber web delivers consistent cut over the life of the pad
- Conformable stripping pad for uneven floors
- This product is an industrial product manufactured outside of CA, thus is not subject to CA Prop 65, it has not been assessed for consumer sale or use
Call 1-800-494-3552,Monday-Friday, 8AM to 5PM Central Time for Warranty Information