3M 16 in. Black Stripping Floor Pad (5-Count)
Log in for product availability.
The industry standard against which all other stripping pads are compared. Maintains consistent high performance throughout the life of the pad. Equipment Type: Rotary or Automatic Machine Speed: Low Speed, 175-600 RPM.
- Coarse fibers coated with resin and mineral throughout the pad provide high performance over the life of the pad used with water-based floor finish stripping solutions to remove old soiled floor finishes and sealers
- Also can be used to clean heavily soiled surface floors such as concrete when used with appropriate cleaning chemicals; aggressive stripping action removes finish, dirt, and buildup quickly and thoroughly
- Pad is made of nylon and polyester fibers in an open textured non-woven construction; open construction resists loading and clogging
- Abrasive particles are dispersed throughout and bonded to the non-woven construction with a durable adhesive; washable, reusable pad reduces supply costs
- Available in sizes for rotary and automatic floor machines running at low speed (175-600 RPM); industry standard - consistent proven performance with a long pad life
- This product is an industrial product manufactured outside of CA, thus is not subject to CA Prop 65, it has not been assessed for consumer sale or use
Call 1-800-494-3552,Monday-Friday, 8AM to 5PM Central Time for Warranty Information