Edic TORO HD ORBITAL SCRUBBER
Log in for product availability.
The TORO HD orbital floor scrubber is an all-surface cleaning, scrubbing, sanding, polishing, interim, and grinding machine that cleans and restores carpet, stone, tile and grout, wood, vinyl, concrete, epoxy, and other surfaces; provides chemical-free stripping, interim carpet encapsulation, tile and grout cleaning and more in ONE MACHINE!
- The TORO pad combines small oscillations at 1725 RPM combined with a rotating head at 80 RPM for improved scrubbing performance, efficiency, and speed to get jobs done quickly and easily
- Orbital agitation requires less time, water, chemical, and heat; reduces splash when compared to a rotary machine
- SAFETY: The TORO orbital technology provides the user with a floor machine that is much safer and easier to use than a traditional rotary machine. Training is simplified and damage risk to walls and furniture are minimized
- Scrub pad has 100% contact with the floor
- Orbital technology makes the TORO easy to use and minimizes operator fatigue
- Ergonomic handle is easily adjustable for different operator heights
- Cleaning Path: 17" diameter
- 4-gallon solution tank, standard option
- Gravity feed, standard option
- Oscillating pump (no priming necessary) with dual spray jets, standard option
- Tool free pad driver installation
- TORO machine is 109 lbs. with optional 37 lb. weights (up to 2 for an additional 74 lbs.) Provides 183 lbs. for those tough restoration jobs