Behind every smooth-running working environment, there are Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. CloroxPro Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are EPA registered to kill 99.9% of germs on surfaces including 10 second sanitization claims against bacteria - three times faster than before. They are EPA registered to disinfect surfaces from a variety of microorganisms including the cold and flu viruses, MRSA, Staph, E. coli, Strep, Salmonella, and the organism that can cause whooping cough. In addition, these wipes meet EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, on non-porous surfaces. They remove common allergens including pet dander, pollen particles and grass. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are a quick and easy way to clean and disinfect high-touch germ hot spots such as doorknobs, handrails, faucets, and a variety of other hard, non-porous surfaces. They can also be use on phones, keyboards and mice, so you can be sure that all high traffic areas stay clean. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes from CloroxPro are an essential tool for any office, day care center, school, restaurant, and any other commercial facilities to stock. Packaging may vary.
- DISINFECTING WIPES: EPA registered to kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria; Meets EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, on non-porous surfaces
- VERSITILE CLEANING WIPE: Create clean public spaces with these wet wipes that breakdown grease, soap scum and grime so you can tackle messes on a variety of surfaces, bleach-free.
- ALL PURPOSE WIPE: Quickly sanitizes bacteria and kills most viruses in as little as 15 seconds; removes common allergens and deodorizes, preventing the odor causing bacteria for up to 24 hours
- MULTI-SURFACE DISINFECTANT AND SANITIZER: Germs occur on more than breakroom and restroom surfaces; safely wipe down desks, remotes, doorknobs or clean up spills.
- It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Not for cleaning or sanitizing skin. Use on hard, nonporous non-food-contact surfaces. To Clean: wipe surface, let air dry. To Disinfect: Wipe surface, use enough to keep surface wet for 4 min. Let air dry. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first. To Sanitize and Deodorize: wipe surface, use enough to keep surface wet for 10 sec. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first.