Clorox Disinfecting Wipes clean and disinfect in one easy step. These sanitizing wipes are EPA-registered to kill 99.9% of germs including cold and flu viruses, E. coli, Salmonella, Staph, Strep, MRSA and the organism that can cause whooping cough. They also remove common allergens like pet dander, pollen particles and grass. One antibacterial wipe can kill bacteria in just 10 seconds, which is three times faster than before. In addition, these wipes meet EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, on non-porous surfaces. The premoistened, thick, texture wipes are perfect for spills and dirt on a variety of hard, nonporous surfaces including acrylic, glass and vinyl. They quickly clean and disinfect high-touch germ hot spots such as doorknobs, handrails and faucets and are suitable for use on phones, keyboards and mouse. Ideal for offices, day care centers, schools, hotels, restaurants and other commercial facilities. Packaging may vary.
- DISINFECTING WIPES: EPA registered to kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria; Meets EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, on non-porous surfaces
- VERSITILE CLEANING WIPE: Create clean public spaces with these wet wipes that breakdown grease, soap scum and grime so you can tackle messes on a variety of surfaces, bleach-free.
- ALL PURPOSE WIPE: Quickly sanitizes bacteria and kills most viruses in as little as 15 seconds; removes common allergens and deodorizes, preventing the odor causing bacteria for up to 24 hours
- MULTI-SURFACE DISINFECTANT AND SANITIZER: Germs occur on more than breakroom and restroom surfaces; safely wipe down desks, remotes, doorknobs or clean up spills.
- GREAT FOR COMMERICAL USE: From CloroxPro, these disinfecting wipes are ideal for use on frequently touched surfaces in shared public spaces, offices, athletic facilities, schools, and more
- Usage Directions: pen lid and pull out wipe from center of roll. The next sheet pops up automatically. When finished, close lid to retain moisture. Directions for Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Not for cleaning or sanitizing skin. Do not use as a diaper wipe or for personal cleansing. For surfaces that may come in contact with food, a potable water rinse is required. Do not use on glasses, dishes or utensils. These wipes will not harm most surfaces, including acrylic, fiberglass and vinyl. Not recommended for use on unpainted wood. TO CLEAN AND REMOVE ALLERGENS: Wipe surface with a wipe. Let air-dry. Allergens: Cat dander, cockroach debris, cockroach matter, cockroach particles, dog dander, dust mite debris, dust mite matter, dust mite particles, pet dander, timothy grass, pollen particles, grass. TO SANITIZE AND DEODORIZE: Use to sanitize/deodorize hard, nonporous non-food contact surfaces. Wipe surface. Use enough wipes for treated surfaces to remain visibly wet for 10 seconds. Let surface dry. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first. Sanitizing organisms: Klebsiella pneumoniae, Staphylococcus aureus. TO DISINFECT: Use to disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces. Wipe surface to be disinfected. Use enough wipes for treated surface to remain visibly wet for 4 minutes. Let surface dry. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first.