Codelocks Stainless Steel Electronic Keypad Door Lever
Log in for product availability.
The outside lever turns freely without operating the latch bolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights, the lever will retract the latch bolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into Code Free mode so that anyone can open the door without using a code. Code Free Mode can also be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.
- Allows up to 80 user codes 4, 5 or 6 digits long
- On door programming
- 2 options available
- Allows up to 10 1-time user codes to be entered
- Locked and unlocked LED indicator option
- PVD low maintenance finish
- Over 200,000 operations from 4 AA cells (supplied)
- Passage function available
- Connections for remote release by reception desk button
- Alarm release included
- Lever or knob handle available
Proposition 65 Information
TWO Year Limited Warranty