Gardner Bender WireGard Wire Connector, Red (100-Pack)
Log in for product availability.
Gardner Bender Wire Connectors are engineered to exceed the expectations of professional electricians. Perfect for commercial or residential applications GB Wire Connectors offer world-class quality, performance and application versatility. WireGard twist-on wire connectors are designed for general purpose applications requiring the connection of 2 or more copper wires. WireGard connectors feature a straight type Polypropylene shell with side knurling for an easy grip. The inner spring is zinc-plated to resist corrosion and has a tight square profile to make quick secure contact with wires and ensure connections with positive continuity. These all-purpose connectors require fewer turns to meet required torque and meet or exceed UL pull out and dielectric test requirements. The tough thermoplastic shell shields against environmental extremes and resists chemical action from hydrocarbons, diluted acid or alkaline solutions. The high-dielectric shell also features a deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire. Flame-retardant properties resist heat distortion up to 105 degree C (221 degree F). Color coded for quick and easy size selection. Use for: Air conditioners, ceiling fans, doorbells, indoor lighting, switches, thermostats, ballasts, large and small appliances.
- Designed to require fewer turns to reach required torque and meet or exceed UL pull out and dielectric test requirements
- Square wire zinc-plated spring instantly adjusts to the shape and size of the splice
- Flame-retardant properties resist heat distortion up to 105 degree C/221 degree F
- High-dielectric shell features deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire
- Resists chemical action from hydrocarbons, diluted acid or alkaline solutions
- Rated at 600-Volt MAX in building wire and at 1000-Volt MAX in lighting, fixtures/luminaries and signs
- Copper to copper connections only
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
1 Year Limited