Kidde FireX Hardwire Smoke Detector with 9-Volt Battery Backup and Front Load Battery Door
Log in for product availability.
Kidde FireX i4618 is an AC/DC powered ionization smoke alarm that operates on a 120-Volt power source with 9-Volt alkaline battery back-up. Front load battery feature is easy access to the battery; you will not need to remove the alarm from the mounting bracket. When you need to replace battery simply slide the door, remove low battery and replace with new battery and slide door closed. This alarm can be interconnected with other Kidde devices in a multiple station arrangement.
- Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles
- 85dB warning alarm
- Hush button feature allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- 9-Volt battery backup provides protection during power outages
- Large mounting base makes mounting easier
- Red LED will flash every 30-40 seconds
- Hush feature to silence nuisance alarms
- Batteries included
- Compatible with Kidde, FireX, Code One and Sentinel products
- *Check with your state and local fire and Building/Safety codes for specific information regarding smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarms.
- Smoke detector utilizes an ionization sensor to detect fire hazards and sounds an 85 db alarm when a hazard is detected
- Kidde offers a full range of 120VAC wire-in life safety products with interconnect capability to provide the most immediate and complete system available; when any 1 interconnected alarm is triggered, all interconnected alarms within the home sound an immediate warning
- Kidde model i5000 is equipped with an alarm memory that provides a visual indication when an alarm has been activated
- UL/CSFM Ref. Kidde Part i5000