Gardner Bender Hex-Lok Wire Connector Tan (100-Pack)
Log in for product availability.
Gardner Bender Wire Connectors are engineered to exceed the expectations of professional electricians. Perfect for commercial or residential applications GB Wire Connectors offer world-class quality, performance and application versatility. These multi-range hex-head connectors cover 95% of everyday applications making them the simple choice for all of your wire connection needs. Don't worry about using a hex tool to install you can't over-torque this connector because it's patented hex-head design strips out at UL torque saving the wires and your fingers. Inside the connector a zinc-plated square wire spring ensures a secure connection that resists corrosion. The thermoplastic shell is designed for long-lasting strength and resists chemicals while the deep skirt supports smooth wire entry and coverage of stripped wires. Use for: Large appliances, Timers, Indoor lighting, Switches, Ballasts, Junction Box, Air conditioners.
- Square wire spring grabs and holds wires for secure connections
- Long skirt covers stripped wires
- Rated at 600-Volt max in building wire and at 1000-Volt max in lighting, fixtures/luminaries and signs
- Copper to copper connections only
- Rated at 600-Volt maximum in building wiring and at 1,000-Volt maximum in lighting fixtures/luminaries and signs
- Copper-to-copper connections only
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
1 Year Limited