Kidde Code One Hardwired Smoke Detector with Ionization Sensor and 9-Volt Battery Backup
Log in for product availability.
Kidde Ionization Smoke Detector with Battery Backup is an ionization-sensing alarm that offers 120 VAC of power with a 9-Volt battery backup for continuous protection during power outages. This alarm can operate as a single unit or as a component of an inter-connected system in your home or business. This important safety device has a push-button test capability to check its circuitry, horn and battery and can be put into a hush mode that will silence nuisance alarms. This unit has a tamper-resistant locking feature to help prevent unauthorized entry or theft.
- Utilizes ionization-sensing technology to detect smoke
- Sounds warning upon the incidence of smoke
- Hardwired smoke detector
- Rear battery installs back up
- Functions as a single unit or in an interconnected system
- Hush feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms
- Test button checks unit's electronic circuitry, horn and battery function
- 9-Volt battery provides protection during power outages
- Tamper-resistant locking pin helps deter alarm tampering and theft
- Alarm cap twists on and off for easy battery replacement
- Appropriate for residential or commercial applications
- Compatible with Kidde, FireX, Code One and Sentinel products
- *Check with your state and local fire and Building/Safety codes for specific information regarding smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarms.
- Smoke detector utilizes an ionization sensor to detect fire hazards and sounds an 85 db alarm when a hazard is detected
- Kidde offers a full range of 120-Volt AC wire-in life safety products with interconnect capability to provide the most immediate and complete system available; when any one interconnected alarm is triggered, all interconnected alarms within the home sound an immediate warning
- UL/CSFM Ref. Kidde Part I12040