Lithonia Lighting Contractor Select EU2L 120/277-Volt Integrated LED Emergency Light Fixture with 3.6-Volt Battery
Log in for product availability.
The Lithonia Lighting EU2L LED Emergency Light is suitable for emergency lighting applications such as stairways and hallways. Designed with all-inclusive lamp, reflector and lens assembly. Its low profile and dual lamp heads make the EU2L ideal for safely illuminating the path of egress in small spaces at lower mounting heights. It can be wall or ceiling mounted and will provide 90 minutes of emergency power in the case of power loss.
- Low-profile design features dual adjustable lamp heads making it ideal for small spaces at lower mounting heights, wall mount and ceiling mount, surface mount back plate fits most standard size junction boxes and snaps into place
- Extremely bright LEDs are visible from up to 100 ft. away which meets UL924 standards, emergency light heads use 1-Watt each for a total of 2-Watt of power consumption
- UL Listed, meets all applicable requirements for UL 924, NFPA 101 (current life safety code), NFPA 70 (NEC), California Energy Commission title 20 section 160 5.3 (W)(4), FCC and OSHA, indoor damp location 50 degree F to 104 degree F (10 degree C to 40 degree C) Listed standard
- Volt capability: allows fixture to function on either 120-Volt or 277-Volt
- Designed to last: LED fixture is designed to last 10-years, one 0.75-Watt white LED per lamp head, it includes a 2-year limited warranty to ensure your satisfaction is guaranteed
- 3.6-Volt maintenance-free, rechargeable, nickel-cadmium, bi-color LED status indicator for battery condition, (green-normal, red-check battery)
- Needed almost everywhere: code requirements to have in any office, restaurant, education, government, church, healthcare, hotel application and more
- Length: 7.88 in. (20) depth: 2.75 in. (6.99) in. height: 4.5 in. (11.43) in. weight: 0.7 lbs. (0.32 kg)
2 year limited warranty