The DEWALT DCK240C2 Cordless Drill and Impact Driver Combo is versatile enough to handle most drilling and driving applications. This drill and impact driver set includes a DEWALT DCD771 1/2 in. drill/driver and a DCF885 1/4 in. impact driver. The cordless drill/driver and the impact driver are compact and lightweight. They're designed to fit into tight areas with ergonomic handles for improved comfort and control. Both tools are part of the DEWALT 20-Volt Max system and are compatible with all 20-Volt Max batteries, chargers, and accessories. This cordless drill and impact driver combo is backed by a DEWALT 3-year limited warranty for added peace of mind.
- DEWALT DCD771 Compact Drill/Driver has a high performance motor that delivers 300-units Watt Out (UWO) of power for completing a wide range of applications
- High-speed transmission delivers 2-speeds (0-450 RPM and 0-1500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- LED foot light for superior visibility
- Variable speed trigger allows for control and precision on delicate work surfaces
- Includes DCD771 20-Volt Max 1/2 in. drill/driver, DCF885 1/4 in. impact driver, 20-Volt Max lithium-ion 1.3Ah battery packs, 20-Volt Max charger and contractor bag
- 3 LED light ring with 20-second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- Protected by a 3-year limited warranty
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov - Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.