The 20-Volt MAX XR Angle Grinder features a brake, E-Clutch System, and Kickback Brake. The brake quickly brings the wheel to a stop in two seconds or less when the trigger is released. The E-Clutch System automatically shuts down the motor when a wheel pinch in detected. These two features working together to shut the tool down without user interaction, called the Kickback Brake. Additionally, the grinder features a One-Touch Guard, which allows for single-action adjustments to change guard position.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
- Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- Kickback brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off
- Anti-wobble hitch pin
- 2-stage trigger requires 2 actions to activate tool
- Ideal for metal grinding and cutting
- Ideal for cutting bricks/pavers and concrete
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov - Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.