Southwire 14/3 x 250 ft. Solid CU MC (Metal Clad) Armorlite Cable
Log in for product availability.
Southwire Armorlite Type MC Cable is constructed with soft-drawn copper, Type THHN/THWN conductors rated 90C dry available in sizes 14 AWG through 2 AWG and a green insulated grounding conductor. The conductors are cabled together and a binder tape bearing the print legend is wrapped around the assembly. Aluminum interlocking armor is applied over the assembly.
- Brand received (Cerrowire or Southwire) varies by zip code
- Branch, feeder and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional and multi-residential buildings
- Power, lighting, control and signal circuits
- Fished or embedded in plaster
- Concealed or exposed installations
- Environmental air-handling spaces per NEC 300.22 (C)
- Places of assembly per NEC 518.4 and theaters per NEC 520
- Installation in cable tray and approved raceways
- Under raised floors for information technology equipment conductors and cables per NEC 645.5(D) and 645.5(D)(2)
- Conductors are cabled together and wrapped with a binder tape bearing the print legend
- Aluminum interlocking armor jackets
- 1-UL listed