4.8-Volt 1800 mAh Replacement for the ELB-0502N Nickel Cadmium Emergency Lighting Battery (Rechargeable)
Log in for product availability.
Rechargeable 4.8-Volt 1800 mAh nickel cadmium (NiCd) battery replacement for the Lithonia ELB-0502N emergency lighting battery. This battery meets or exceeds the Lithonia ELB-0502N OR Lithonia ELB0502N battery specifications defined by the Original Equipment manufacturer, but at a much lower price. Includes wiring harness with connector. This battery typically has 20% to 40% more capacity than other regularly available batteries of the same size and can support up to 500 charge discharge cycles or 5-year standby power under normal conditions. Nickel cadmium batteries are commonly found in emergency lighting, alarm/security systems, backup power devices and other electrical devices.
- 4.8-Volt nickel cadmium replacement battery
- Capacity: 1800 mAh (slight differences of a 100 mAh up or down should be almost unnoticeable, this battery will work just fine in these cases)
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Item includes wiring harness and connector shown
- Nickel cadmium NiCad battery (rechargeable)
- Commonly used in emergency lighting, exit signs as well as other devices
- Factory guarantee with 30-day return window and full manufacturer 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING Batteries, battery terminals, and related accessories can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium and Cadmium compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.