As the industry leader, Generac is proud to offer peace of mind to more than 2 million homeowners. Generac created the home standby generator market over 60-years ago and continues to provide innovative backup power solutions to homeowner's across the world. Introducing the largest air-cooled generator on the market - Generac's 24kW is a big deal in a small-package. Generac's commitment to continuous improvement, innovation and technology is giving us the ability to bring more power to you. With Generac's new 24kW you can save up to 8,000 dollars in product and installation costs, when compared to competitive output products, while powering what is most important for your home or small business. The new 24kW Guardian unit-packs the most power into a small-package, taking up to 70% less space when compared to competitive output products. Disclaimers: Based on internal company data.
- Save up to 8,000 dollars in product and installation costs when compared to other output products, based on internal company data
- Takes up 70% less space when compared to other output products, based on internal company data
- 5-year limited warranty for automatic standby generators
- True power technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances
- Generac generators and engines are engineered and built-in (assembled domestic and foreign parts)
- Generac's G-Force engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that's more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine
- 24/7/365 customer support team standing by all-day, every-day from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have
- Quiet-test self-test mode runs at a lower RPM for a 5-minute or 12-minute test, making generators significantly quieter than other brands while consuming less fuel
- Tough, durable all-aluminum enclosures: our RhinoCoat powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions
- Smart, user-friendly controls- Generac's evolution controller features a multi-lingual LCD display that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition
- Images may include optional fascia kit, sold separately
- Battery sold separately
- To redeem warranty, please click on the warranty flyer under additional resources and follow instructions
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Operating, servicing, and maintaining this equipment can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your equipment in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your equipment. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.