4.8-Volt 900 mAh Nickel Cadmium/NiCad Replacement Rechargeable Battery for Emergency Lighting
Log in for product availability.
Rechargeable 4.8-Volt 900 mAh nickel cadmium (NiCd) battery replacement for emergency lighting. Polarity: This battery is STANDARD POLARITY (Check the edge of the white plug, there should be a notch on the side where the black wire enters). Includes wiring harness with connector. This battery typically has 20% to 40% more capacity than other regularly available batteries of the same size and can support up to 500 charge discharge cycles or 5-years standby power under normal conditions. Nickel cadmium batteries are commonly found in emergency lighting, alarm/security systems, backup power devices and other electrical devices.
- 4.8-Volt nickel cadmium replacement battery
- Capacity: 900 mAh (slight differences of a 100 mAh up or down should be almost unnoticeable, this battery will work just fine in these cases)
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Item includes wiring harness and connector shown
- Nickel cadmium NiCad battery (rechargeable)
- Commonly used in emergency lighting, exit signs as well as other devices
- Factory guarantee with 30-day return window and full manufacturer 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING Batteries, battery terminals, and related accessories can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium and Cadmium compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.