Ideal for use at outdoor events, the next DIY project or emergency backup power in the case of an outage, the PM7500 is up to the task. The PM4500 features a steel frame and a compact design with integrated wheels and handle that makes it easy to move and put in place. With 7500 starting watts and 6000 running watts, this generator is powerful and versatile enough to power tools for your next DIY project and to provide emergency backup power in the case of an outage. The PM7500 is equipped with features that make using the generator easy and approachable. The PM7500 is easy to start with POWERDIAL, which integrates the off/run/choke settings into 1 simple-to-use dial. The 420 cc Generac OHV engine provides consistent power for multiple applications while an 8 Gal. fuel tank delivers up to a 14-hour runtime at 25% load.
- 7500 starting watts, 6000 running watts
- POWERDIAL simplifies the startup process with integrated off/run/choke knob
- 14-hour run time 8 Gal. fuel tank at 25% load
- Powered by Generac 420 cc OHV engine provides consistent power for multiple applications
- 10 in. never-flat wheels and handle for easy transportation
- Covered outlets provide protection from debris and the elements
- Hour meter tracks run time and maintenance intervals
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Operating, servicing, and maintaining this equipment can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your equipment in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your equipment. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.