Ideal for use around the home or the next DIY project, the PM4500E is durable and compact for easy transport. The PM4500E features a steel frame and a compact design with integrated wheels and handle that makes it easy to move and put in place. With 4500 starting Watt and 3600 running Watt, this generator is powerful enough to run small electrical appliances at any picnic, campground or tailgate and versatile enough to power tools for your next DIY project. The PM4500E is equipped with features that make using the generator easy and approachable. The PM4500E features a 1 Touch Electric Start with auto-choke that provides reliable, hassle-free startups. The 224 cc Generac OHV engine provides consistent power for multiple applications while a 5 Gal. fuel tank delivers up to a 20-hour runtime at 25% load.
- 4500 starting watt, 3600 running watt
- 1-touch electric start with auto-choke provides reliable, hassle-free startups
- 20-hour run time 5 Gal. fuel tank at 25% load
- Powered by generac 224 cc OHV engine provides consistent power for multiple applications
- 8 in. never-flat wheels and handle for easy transportation
- Covered outlets provide protection from debris and the elements
- Hour meter tracks run time and maintenance intervals
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Operating, servicing, and maintaining this equipment can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your equipment in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your equipment. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.