Halo SLDSL6 Series 6 in. 2700K-5000K Selectable CCT Surface Integrated LED Downlight Recessed Light with White Round Trim
Log in for product availability.
The Halo Surface LED Downlight (SLD6) is an ultra-low profile surface mounting luminaire with the performance and look of a traditional downlight. Equipped with 5 color temperature settings ranging from soft (2700K) to daylight (5000K), this SLD6 (6 in.) is designed for installation in many standard and fire-rated 3-1/2 in. and 4 in. round or octagon junction boxes. Supply wire adapater with LED quick wiring connector included. Suitable for residential or commercial installations. Ideal for closets, storage areas, attics and basements.
- Fixture is built to last with maintenance-free energy efficient LEDs with 50,000-hours of life
- Equipped with 5 color temperature settings ranging from warm (2700K) to daylight (5000K)
- 90 CRI title 24 Compliant technology provides near sunlight quality light for true color rendering and consistency inside your home
- Flexible mounting with included junction box bracket
- ENERGY STAR qualified for energy conservation and savings up to $400 savings over the life of the ceiling light fixture
- Can be installed in 3-1/2 in. x 2 in. and 4 in. x 1-1/2 in. junction boxes for new construction, remodel and retrofit applications
- Compatible with most 5 in. and 6 in. housings
- Designed for continuous dimming capability to nominally 5% with many 120-Volt Leading Edge (LE) and Trailing Edge (TE) phase control dimmers
- Wet location, damp location, air-tite, insulation contact rated, and can be used with fire-rated ceiling system
- SLD retrofit kit sold seperately
5 Year Limited