Whatever winter throws at you, throw it right back, up to 45 feet, with our Power Max 828 OAE 28" all-star snow hurler. This 252cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV, electric start engine will clear your way 28 inches wide and 21 inches deep. Stick it to winter with our innovative Quick Stick control, allowing you rapid and simple one-handed manipulation of the steel chute direction and chute deflector. Steer yourself right (and left) with self propelled triggerless steering for fluid, tight turning-no triggers or levers required. Our exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to reduce clogs and optimize clearing performance with no shear pins in sight. Instead, when our heavy-duty auger rolls into something hard, the engine purposely stalls to avoid damage. The sensational snow stats continue with Toro's commercial-grade gearbox, heavy-duty handle, steel chute, 16" tires, LED light, plus a 3-year limited warranty. Go undefeated against winter.
- Built to Last. You'll enjoy years of heavy-duty use with all-steel construction.
- Night Vision. Your visibility will never be clearer with the LED headlight.
- Power Up. Optimal performance and years of dependable use with the 252cc Toro premium 4-cycle OHV engine.
- Triggerless Steering. No triggers to pull or levers to break! A simpler way to effortlessly steer. Turn the machine and the wheel intelligently disengages to assist you through the turn.
- Self-Propelled. Quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse.
- Chute Control. Quickly change the chute and deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the Quick Stick chute control.
- Stay the Course. Minimizes clogging and routes heavy snow away from chute and back into the auger with Toro's patented Anti-Clogging System.
- Double the Strength. Toro doesn't use shear pins. Instead we designed a system 2x stronger that's designed to work, not break.
- Right fit for you; ideal for larger driveways that can hold up to 35 cars
- We've Got You Covered. Toro stands behind this product with a 3-year limited warranty (residential only) and 1-year commercial warranty.
- Tested and Trusted. Choose with confidence, knowing millions of people worldwide count on Toro snow blowers.
- For best starting results use non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher; use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems; do not mix oil with gas.
- â€ Based on average Traqline unit share for snow blower market from 2013 - March 2020.
- For questions about service and repair, please reference the Service & Repair document
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. For more information, please visit www.ttcoCAProp65.com