1/2 in. x 5-1/2 in. Anchor (25-Pack)
Log in for product availability.
The Parawedge anchor stud is cold formed and consists of a threaded section with standard coarse bolt threads at 1 end, and a parabolic mandrel at the opposite end for a smoother expansion. It has a 360 degree 1-piece clip that functions as a 2-piece clip for more contact, a torque controlled expansion, and can be installed into a bottomless hole. 3 head styles are available: Hex Nut, Wire Hanger and Tie Down Hook. More than 39 sizes are available, in 2 types of material: Carbon steel and 304 Stainless steel. Approvals: UL. Underwriters Laboratory - File #EX 4687.
- Parabolic mandrel for a smoother expansion
- 360 degree 1-piece clip that functions as a 2-piece clip
- Can be installed into bottomless hole
- Cold formed for increased strength
- Drill an appropriate size hole into base material
- Clean hole using a dust blower or compressed air
- Insert the nut with a clearance of 1/8 in. to the top of the anchor
- With a hammer or light mass, insert the anchor into the hole
- Remove the nut and insert the object to be installed
- Using a wrench, tighten the nut by turning clockwise until there is a strong resistance (2 to 3 turns will fully set the anchor)
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Cobra's only liability shall be to replace this product or refund its purchase price.