Commercial Electric Ultra Slim 6 in. New Construction and Remodel Color Selectable Canless LED Recessed Kit
Log in for product availability.
The Commercial Electric ultra slim recessed lighting kits are the recessed lights of the future. Not only is each fixture is designed specifically for small spaces where height clearance is limited such as beams or ductwork, you can change the color temperature with a flick of a button. The integrated color changing switch is located on the cable so you can choose between a 3000, 4000 or 5000K temperature to best suit your needs. 3000K is perfect for relaxing, 4000K is the ideal choice for everyday affairs and 5000K is great for task lighting in a basement, hallway or work area. ENERGY STAR certified and insulation contact rated for direct contact with insulation, these lights won't overheat, do not require a bulky can and will last for years to come - 50 000 hours or approximately 34 years if used for 4 hours per day to be exact. Wet rated and certified airtight, this 6 in. kit is perfect for your bathroom, drop ceilings, outdoor soffits, larger spaces and all general lighting applications.
- Selectable color temperature: with the flick of a button, choose the color temperature that works best for your space - 3000K is perfect for relaxing, 4000K is the ideal choice for everyday affairs and 5000K is great for task lighting in a basement, hallway or work area
- Easy install slim LED: an ultra-thin profile, integrated LED and a slim junction box will not interfere with your joists or ductwork, effortless push and click quick connects allows for worry free, easy installation and are the choice of professional electricians, actual hole size is 6.3 in., trim size: 7 in.
- Light specification: 65-Watt equivalent integrated LED using only 12-Watt - 3000K/4000K or 5000K color temperature choice - 90 CRI for brighter colors - bright 800 Lumens - 50 000-hour, 34-year, lifespan - ENERGY STAR certified
- Wet rated and airtight: perfect for showers, bathrooms, outdoor soffits and all general lighting applications
- Insulation contact rated: for direct contact with insulation - no recessed can required, CEC title 24 compliant
- Dimmable: fully dimmable from 100% to 10% with a compatible dimmer switch to create the perfect atmosphere (dimmer switch sold separately)
- Integrated LED technology ensures you have a maintenance-free, brighter, long lasting light for years to come with no bulbs required
5 year manufacturer's limited warranty