NIBCO 1 in. Threaded Lead Free Union Ball Drain Valve with Rotating Flange and Multi-Function Hose Drain
Log in for product availability.
The Isolator is a uni-flange ball valve that isolates a circulator pump, allowing virtually no air into the system during pump replacement or service. Its innovative design combines multiple components into a single forged brass body that saves time, labor and space. The Isolator has revolutionized the installation of circulator pumps and has evolved into the largest flanged ball valve program in the industry today, featuring patented technology with further patents pending. Designed for use with water, oil, glycol mix in residential or commercial residential plumbing, commercial plumbing, heating systems. Refer to specification sheets for additional technical information. All Webstone products are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Easily Isolates the Pump for Replacement
- Replaces 8 components, eliminates 7 leak paths, saves approximately one hour in labor
- Fits virtually any standard circulator pump
- Available with slotted holes for high velocity pumps
- Prevents Electrolysis and Eliminates Galvanic Corrosion
- Rotating Flange is Secured by a Snug-Fit Snap-Ring that Provides Greater Control Over Positioning During Installation
Webstone, a brand of NIBCO warrants all of its products to be free from manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship for the life of the product provided they are professionally installed and operated under normal conditions. Webstone will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, any product or part thereof that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.