The DEWALT 8 in. Bench Grinder can be used for a variety of projects, including deburring, rust removal, shaping, polishing, grading and sharpening of your cutting tools. Its powerful motor can easily handle hard metals and abusive applications. It features a rugged, cast iron base and motor housing for long-lasting use.
- Includes DW758 bench grinder, 36 and 60-grit wheels, eye shields, spark deflectors, tool rests and manual
- 3/4 HP induction motor provides superior power for industrial grinding applications
- Motor runs at 3600 RPM for high speed material removal
- 12-1/2 in. distance between wheels for larger and longer grinding applications
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allows you to accurately position work
- Rear exhaust ports in the wheel guards for smoother operation
- Backed by DEWALT's 90-day money-back guarantee, full 1-year service contract and 3-year limited warranty
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allows the user to accurately position work
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov - Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.