The DEWALT 6 in. (150 mm) Bench Grinder is ideal for sharpening blades, bits, chisels and other cutting tools. This versatile tool can also be used with a wire wheel to quickly and efficiently remove rust or scale from various metals or can be used as a polishing wheel for buffing and polishing virtually any metal material. Featuring a powerful 5/8 HP induction motor for heavy-duty grinding operations, this durable tool is suitable for tackling both professional and DIY projects with ease.
- Industrial cast iron base and motor housing for durability and long-lasting use
- Motor runs at 3450 RPM for high speed material removal
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation
- 12-1/2 in. distance between wheels for longer and larger grinding applications
- Allows user to accurately grind metals to desired thickness or shape
- Includes: 6 in. (150 mm) bench grinder, 36-grit wheel, 60-grit wheel, eye shields, spark deflectors, tool rests and adjustment wrench
- 90-day money back guarantee; 1-year free service contract; 3-year limited warranty
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov - Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.