Hubbell Lighting Dual-Lite 2.88-Watt Dark Bronze Integrated LED Indoor/Outdoor Emergency Light
Log in for product availability.
The PG is an indoor/outdoor, die-cast architectural emergency unit. It is a wet location listed, emergency luminaire with high-output LED technology that provides path of egress illumination for mounting over entrance/exit ways and perimeter walkways. Spectron self-testing/self-diagnostic electronics are included standard.
- Housing and mounting plate are constructed of 0.125 in. die-cast aluminum and 0.125 in. closed-cell, medium density, neoprene gasket
- Acrylic lens allows 92% light transmission
- Reflector is electro polished aluminum with 95% reflectance
- Housing finish is powder coated electro-deposition paint
- Universal housing knockouts for mounting to standard 3-1/2 in. and 4 in. octagon and 4 in. square electrical boxes
- 4 high-output, long life LED lamps arranged in redundant pairs
- UL 924 Listed, wet location
- Full 5-year warranty
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.