Protect your family with the Kidde 10-Year Worry Free Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector. The hardwired, ionization Kidde 10-Year Worry Free Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector operates on a 120-Volt power source with a 10-year, sealed, tamper-resistant, lithium battery backup. Using ionization sensor technology, the Kidde 10-Year Worry Free Smoke Detector alerts to invisible fire particles, while the Kidde Carbon Monoxide Detector alerts of poisonous carbon monoxide gas, even during power outages. The Kidde 10-Year Worry Free Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector has voice alert that warns of fire, carbon monoxide, or low battery. Green LED blinking lights indicate when the alarm has been initiated, is in hush mode, or powered by battery only. A constant green LED light indicates that AC power is connected. The Kidde 10-Year Worry Free Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector can be interconnected in a multiple station arrangement (limit of 18 initiation devices, of which 12 can be smoke alarms) or used as a single station alarm. It is possible to interconnect 6 strobe lights and/or relay modules. UL Certified with a 10-year limited warranty. Meets requirements of UL 2034, UL217, NFPA72, The State of California Fire Marshall, NFPA 101, FHA, & HUD.
- Hardwired 120-volt power source with 10-year, lithium battery back-up
- Protection during power outages and no low battery chirps
- Test/hush button: silences the unit for approximately 9 minutes
- Voice warning alerts of "Fire!" when a smoke or fire hazard is present, "Warning! Carbon monoxide!" when gas is detected, or "Low battery"
- Peak level carbon monoxide memory
- 85 decibel fire alarm alerts of fire or carbon monoxide gas
- Ionization sensor - detects invisible fire particles (associated with fast flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric sensing alarms
- Electrochemical sensor technology - detects poisonous carbon monoxide gas
- Interconnection capability with other Kidde devices (maximum of 24)
- Green LED blinking lights indicate when: alarm has been initiated, is in hush mode, or powered by battery only
- Constant green LED light indicates that AC power is connected
- Replacement Chirp - alerts to replace alarm after 10 years of operation
- Ensure whole home family protection by placing 1 fire detector and carbon monoxide detector on each level of your home, in your bedroom, & other locations where required by law
- Industry experts (such as the NFPA), recommend that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help ensure maximum detection of the various types of fires that can occur within the home.
- Kidde offers a full range of 120-Volt AC wire-in life safety products with interconnect capability to provide the most immediate and complete system available, when any one interconnected alarm is triggered, all interconnected alarms within the home sound an immediate warning