Protect your family with the Kidde 10 Year Worry-Free Smoke Detector, Hardwired with Battery Backup, Fire Alarm. The hardwired, ionization Kidde 10 Year Worry-Free Smoke Detector, Hardwired with Battery Backup, Fire Alarm operates on a 120-Volt power source with a 10-year, sealed, tamper-resistant, lithium battery backup. Using ionization sensor technology, the Kidde Smoke Detector alerts to invisible fire particles, even during power outages. The Kidde 10-Year Worry Free Smoke Detector, Hardwired with Battery Backup has green LED blinking lights to indicate when the alarm has been initiated, is in hush mode, or powered by battery only. A constant green LED light indicates that AC power is connected. UL Certified with a 10-year limited warranty. Meets requirements of UL 2034, UL217, NFPA72, The State of California Fire Marshall, NFPA 101, FHA, & HUD.
- Hardwired 120-volt power source with 10-year, lithium battery back-up
- Protection during power outages and no low battery chirps
- Test/reset button - tests the smoke alarm circuitry & resets memory after an alarm has sounded
- No low battery chirps; internal timer alerts you to replace the entire unit after 10 years
- 85 decibel fire alarm alerts of fire
- Ionization sensor - detects invisible fire particles (associated with fast flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric sensing alarms
- Smoke alarms will automatically activate when attached to the mounting bracket
- Green LED blinking lights indicate when: alarm has been initiated, is in hush mode, or powered by battery only
- Constant green LED light indicates that AC power is connected
- Replacement Chirp - alerts to replace alarm after 10 years of operation
- Ensure whole home family protection by placing 1 fire detector and carbon monoxide detector on each level of your home, in your bedroom, & other locations where required by law
- Industry experts (such as the NFPA), recommend that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help ensure maximum detection of the various types of fires that can occur within the home.
- Kidde offers a full range of 120-Volt AC wire-in life safety products with interconnect capability to provide the most immediate and complete system available, when any one interconnected alarm is triggered, all interconnected alarms within the home sound an immediate warning
- Compatible with Kidde, FireX, code one and sentinel products
- *Check with your state and local fire and Building/Safety codes for specific information regarding smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarms.