Sentinel Sentinel 10 Year Worry-Free Sealed Battery Smoke Detector with Ionization Sensor
Log in for product availability.
This Kidde 10-Year smoke detector is easy to install and alerts your family when fire or smoke is detected in your home. Smoke alarms should be placed outside each sleeping area and on every level of the home. This alarm is powered by a 10-Year sealed-in, non-replaceable long life lithium battery. No hardwire installation required and no need to change the batteries over the 10-year life of the alarm. Simply replace the entire unit after 10-years.
- Smoke detectors should be installed in a central location outside each sleeping area, on every level of the home, and in other locations where required byÂ law
- 10-year lithium-ion battery is sealed into the alarm and cannot be removed, preventing unwanted tampering and ensuring your alarm is always on
- No hardwire installation required
- Smart hush feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms
- Never replace a battery during the 10-year life of the alarm
- No low battery chirps, internal timer alerts you to replace the entire unit after 10-years
- Alarm is equipped with test/reset button which tests the alarms circuitry and horn and resets memory after an alarm has sounded
- Alarm will automatically activate when attached to the mounting bracket
- Green LED light indicates that the alarm is working properly
- Alarms utilize an ionization Sensor technology, ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with fast-flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms
- 10-year limited warranty
- Smoke detector utilizes an ionization sensor to detect fire hazards and sounds an 85 db alarm when a hazard is detected
- UL/CSFM reference model i9010