Charlotte Pipe 4 in. x 20 ft. PVC Schedule 40 DWV Pipe
Log in for product availability.
PVC Schedule 40 Pipe is dual marked and can be used in DWV and pressure applications. Gradual sloping fittings are used for DWV applications. Sharply angled pressure fittings must be used for pressure. PVC Schedule 40 is highly durable, with high tensile and impact strength. It is easy to install and has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Schedule 40 Foam Core and ABS Foam Core. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement.
- White pipe and fittings with red print
- Dual marked for DWV and Pressure applications
- For use where systems will not exceed 140Â° F
- Gradual sloping fittings are used for DWV applications and sharply angled pressure fittings must be used for pressure
- PVC schedule 40 pipe is used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swim pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including titanium dioxide and carbon black which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Charlotte Pipe and Foundry CompanyÂ® (Charlotte PipeÂ®) Products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and to conform to currently applicable ASTM standards for a period of five (5) years from date of delivery.