Charlotte Pipe 4 in. x 20 ft. Schedule 40 Foam Core DWV Pipe
Log in for product availability.
PVC Schedule 40 Foam Core Pipe is for drain, waste and vent purposes only. It is used in gravity fed waste elimination systems. It is for Non-Pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140 degree F. PVC Schedule 40 Foam Core is lightweight, non-toxic and easy to install. It is coextruded and has a cellular core. Installation requires primer and solvent cement. PVC Sch. 40 Foam Core is used in DWV Applications. It is highly durable and with no rusting it offers years of trouble-free service.
- White pipe used in sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications
- Not intended for pressure use
- For use where systems will not exceed 140Â° F
- PVC Foam Core is highly durable and with no rusting it offers years of trouble-free service
- Conforms to Standards: ASTM D 4396, ASTM F 891 and NSF Standard 18
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including titanium dioxide and carbon black which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Charlotte Pipe and Foundry CompanyÂ® (Charlotte PipeÂ®) Products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and to conform to currently applicable ASTM standards for a period of five (5) years from date of delivery.