Charlotte Pipe 3/4 in. x 20 ft. PVC Schedule 40 Belled End Pressure Pipe
Log in for product availability.
PVC schedule 40 pipe and pressure fittings are used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swimming pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines. These fittings are highly resilient, with high-tensile and high-impact strength. Intended for pressure use where systems will not exceed 140Â° F. Conforms to meet Standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 2466, NSF 14 and 61PVC Schedule 40. Has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Schedule 40 DWV Foam Core and ABS Foam Core. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement. All Charlotte Pipe products are manufactured in the USA.
- White pipe with red print
- Intended for pressure use
- For use where systems will not exceed 140Â° F
- PVC schedule 40 pipe and pressure fittings are used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swimming pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- Conforms to meet Standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 2466, NSF 14 and 79
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Charlotte Pipe and Foundry Company (Charlotte Pipe) Products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and to conform to currently applicable ASTM standards for a period of five (5) years from date of delivery.