Charlotte Pipe 1-1/4 in. x 10 ft. PVC DWV Sch. 40 Pipe
Log in for product availability.
PVC Schedule 40 Pipe is for pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140Â°F. They are highly resilient, with high-tensile and high-impact strength. PVC Schedule 40 has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Schedule 40 DWV Foam Core and ABS Foam Core. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement.
- Conforms to standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 1785 and NSF standards 14 and 61
- PVC schedule 40 white pipe with red print that is 'dual marked' for DWV, pressure and storm drain applications
- Intended for pressure use
- Maximum working temperature of 140Â°F
- PVC schedule 40 pipe is used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swim pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including titanium dioxide and carbon black which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Charlotte Pipe and Foundry Company (Charlotte Pipe) Products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and to conform to currently applicable ASTM standards for a period of five (5) years from date of delivery.