Prime-Line 1/4 in. x 2 in. Diecast Construction White-Painted Sliding Door and Window Lock with Allen Drive Fasteners
Log in for product availability.
This Defender Security door and window lock is constructed of diecast material and comes in a white-painted color. It can be used on sliding doors and old-style windows that have raised metal fins, no wider than 1/4 in. The lock is designed as a secondary security locking devise for your sliding door, which can be used in both the closed-door, or slightly-opened for ventilating position, as well as to help keep children from accidentally opening it. 2 tamper-resistant, double hex security screws and a wrench are included with this lock. This lock can also be used with older style metal-framed sliding windows.
- Use with metal-framed sliding doors and older style, metal-framed sliding windows
- Locks are for use on sliding patio doors and windows whose metal fins measure 1/4 in. or thinner
- Each lock features a pair of counter sunk Allen drive fasteners for adding a strong, sure hold
- Heavy-duty cast-metal construction with tamper-resistant double-hex security screw and wrench (included)
- High security sliding patio door and window lock comes in a white-painted finish
- Easy to install in less than 10-minutes with a few simple tools
- Used on a variety of sliding patio door systems, in addition to some older horizontal sliding windows
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing
Goods are warranted against defects in manufacturing for 1 year. In no case is Prime-Line responsible for user related damage or damage incurred during installation. Warranty is void if products are subjected to abnormal conditions, misapplication or abuse.