Halex 2 in. Non-Metallic (NM) Sheathed Cable Clamp Connectors
Log in for product availability.
Install the 2 in. Non-Metallic Sheathed Cable Clamp Connectors when joining non-metallic sheathed cables and flexible cords to steel outlet boxes or other metal enclosures. A reversible locknut breaches the protective coating on the box or enclosure to maintain ground continuity. This connector meets UL and CSA a requirements.
- Connects non-metallic sheathed cables and flexible cords to steel outlet boxes or other metal enclosures
- Body and locknut die-cast of high-strength zinc alloy
- Clamp and screws made of zinc-plated steel
- Reversible locknut cuts through protective coatings on boxes and enclosures to assure ground continuity
- UL and CSA safety listings
- Indoor use only
- Screws work with Phillips, slotted and square screwdrivers
- Resists corrosion