Searched for "leak detectors"
Battery Power Type
Certifications and Listings
Digital / Analog
Gas Leak Detectors Type
Leak Detector Tools Type
Plumbing Part Type
Plumbing Tool Type
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Required Battery Type
Specialty Plumbing Tool Type
Test Meter Type
Tools Product Type
Zircon Leak Alert Electronic Water Detector
Item # 2472088
Prevent serious water damage with help from theï¿½ï¿½Leak Alert water detector. The Leak Alert is a water sensor that emits a loud (85Db) alarm that will sound with any direct water contact. Protect your property from water damage by placing your Leak Alert in any place that has potential for flooding or leaks such as near water heaters, sinks, dishwashers, sump pumps, and more.
- Loud alarm (85 dB) sounds with direct water contact
- Floats and signals for up to 72 hours
- Fully automatic operation, no wiring required
- Low battery indicator for optimum safety and performance
Jb Industries PROWLER REFRIGERANT LEAK DETECTOR WITH CASE
Item # 796494
The Prowler is JBï¿½ï¿½ï¿½s new, revolutionaryï¿½ï¿½ refrigerant gas leak detector. Using JB's proprietary electrochemical sensor technology for unparalleled accuracy coupled with the unique user features, there is simply no better hand held probe type service leak detector system on the market. The sensor is durable and will not be damaged by overexposure to refrigerant gas or contaminated by condensate water. The sensitivity is extremely accurate for ALL HFC, HCFC, blends, and the new HFO refrigerants. The technology provides for low battery consumption, excellent circuit stability, extremely long sensor life, and the electrochemical function of the sensor does not diminish over time with use. The sensor life has been tested to last over ten years. Safe to use in combustible atmosphere. The Prowler features a large LCD screen that has a backlight and flips upward so that the user can adjust the screen position for better visibility. The bar graph shows the intensity of the leak to help pinpoint the source of the leak. Sensitivity can be programmed to high, medium, and low. If a leak is detected, there is an audible alarm (which can be muted), a bar graph on the screen, and the handle will vibrate. The Prowler does not require rechargeable batteries as it operates on 4 AA batteries (included).
Diversitech 32 oz. Pro-Bubble Leak Detector with Spray Top
Item # 2471042
Pro-Bubble is an easy-to-use, high-bubbling and viscoelastic blue leak detector. The new and improved formula enhances bubble production and detects leaks quickly. Founded in 1971, Diversitech Corporation is North Americas largest manufacturer of equipment pads and a leading manufacturer and supplier of components and related products for multiple industries, including: HVACR, electrical, consumer hardware retail, electrical utility, automotive retail and pool and spa channel. Diversitechs mission for its wholesaler partners is to simplify their work. We do this by offering more than 200 product categories all from a single manufacturing/supplier source to create product availability and supply chain cost advantages for our customers in every market we serve. We also leverage best-in-class customer service to react quickly and professionally to every customer request.
- Pro-bubble makes leak detection easy by creating a cluster of small bubbles at the leaking point
- Cohesive flow properties cause the product to flow to the leak
- Clinging formula pinpoints micro leaks
- The slow evaporation rate provides long inspection times for leak detection
GENERAL TOOLS MANUFACTURING Combustible Gas Leak Detector
Item # 511020
For nearly 85 years General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. The NGD8800 is a highly sensitive wide range gas detector for detecting methane, natural gases, coal gases, hexane, propane, ethane, Butane, pentane, isopropyl alcohol, halogenations hydrocarbon, (Methanol, Ethanol, Butanol) aether, ketone (butone, protone), Hydrogen, toluene, and other compounds, (gasoline, industrial solvent, lacquer, refrigerant, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, sulfured hydrogen, acetic acid, etc) It is the ideal tool for a variety of Industrial uses, HVAC, plumbing and plant maintenance.
- Quick response; auto fast warm-up
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Microprocessor controlled DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Multi-color circular bar graph
Mastercool INTELLA SENSE 3 COMBUSTIBLE GAS LEAK DETECTOR
Item # 3573182
Detects all refrigerants HFC,CFC,HCFC and blends Heated tin oxide element Sensor life 2000 hours Response time less than 1 second Battery 2 -C Operating temperature Range 0 to 120 F Probe Intelligent Tip with environment sensing to eliminate false alarms 15.5 inch probe, six vertical LED Low, medium and high sensitivity ranges Detects: Acetone, Acetylene, Ammonia, Benzene, Butane, Butanol, Chlorine, Ethane, Ethanol, Gasoline, Hexane, Hydrogen, Hydrogen Sulfide, Isobutane, Methane (natural gas), Methanol, Methyl Acetate, Methyl Chloride, Methyl Ether, Naptha, N-Butane, Pentane, Propane, Propanol, Sulfer Dioxide & Trichloroethane
RectorSeal Better Bubble 8 oz. Gas Leak Detector
Item # 468859
Help locate and fix gas leaks in your drain assembly with Rectorseal Better Bubble 8 oz. Gas Leak Detector. This liquid plumbing aid forms large, long-lasting bubbles to pinpoint leaks and can be used safely with ammonia, oxygen, air and refrigerants. Better Bubble forms large, long-lasting bubbles that help you find sources of leaks, including small leaks.
- Use to detect gas leaks
- For safe use with most household gases including ammonia, oxygen, air and refrigerants
- Forms large, long-lasting bubbles that help you find sources of leaks, including small leaks
- Use safely with garbage disposals
Mastercool INTELLASENSE II REFRIGERANT LEAK DETECTOR
Item # 3570874
Intelligent tip design that senses the condition of the environment, to eliminate the potential of false alarms Flexible 15.5ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ probe for difficult to reach locations Sensitivity: HIGH ? 0.15 oz./yr (4 g/yr); MEDIUM ? 0.25 oz/yr (7 g/yr); LOW ? 0.50 oz/yr (14 g/yr) Display: Six vertical LEDï¿½ï¿½ï¿½s (red, yellow or green) Detects all refrigerants (CFCï¿½ï¿½ï¿½s, HCFCï¿½ï¿½ï¿½s, & HFCï¿½ï¿½ï¿½s and blends) Sensor life: 2000 hours Operating temperature range: 0 to 140 ï¿½ï¿½F Power: Two C Alkaline 6000 mAh batteries, batteries included
LA-CO INDUSTRIES VISU GLOW HIGH VISIBILITY LEAK DETECTOR, 8 OZ
Item # 560830
15ï¿½ï¿½F To 200ï¿½ï¿½F (-9ï¿½ï¿½C To 93ï¿½ï¿½C) High Visibility, Fluorescent Color Shows Brightly In Dimly Lit Places Low Chloride, Low Halogen Formula, Non-Toxic and Non-Corrosive Safe For Oxygen
GENERAL TOOLS MANUFACTURING High Performance Refrigerant Leak Detector with Case
Item # 468384
For nearly 85 years General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. The RLD380L is the perfect tool for maintaining any air-condition or cooling system utilizing a compressor and refrigerant. Unit features a newly developed Microprocessor Controlled sensor with advanced DSP which is extremely sensitive to the full variety of halogenated refrigerants. Automatic Ambient Reset function sets the unit to ignore ambient concentrations of refrigerant. The unit includes a High-Low Leak Sensitivity Selector and features an Audible Alert along with a Multi-Color Visual Display to indicate adverse conditions.
- Microprocessor controlled with advanced digital signal processing
- Semiconductor gas sensor
- Detection of R-134a, R-410A, R-407C, R22, freon gas
- Carrying case included
HC REFRIG LEAK DETECTOR
Item # 3572843
Has a solid state heated sensor for high sensitivity to all HC refrigerants and combustible gases including Methane (Natural Gas), Propane (R-290), Isobutene (R-600a), Butane, (LPG), Ethane (R-170), as well as Acetylene, Methanol, Acetone, Gasoline and others The LDC-4000 has a sensor life of over 300 hours and an instantaneous response time of detecting leaks as low as 5ppm of Methane
Zircon Leak Alert Electronic Water Detector (5-Pack)
Item # 3580047
The Zircon Leak Alert electronic water detector 5-Pack includes 5 leak detectors to meet the specific needs of your property. Please note batteries are included in the five pack. The Leak Alert is a water sensor that emits a loud (85dB) alarm that will sound with any direct water contact. Protect your property from water damage by placing your Leak Alert in any place that has potential for flooding or leaks such as near water heaters, sinks, dishwashers, sump pumps and more. The Leak Alert is a water leak sensor and water alarm that requires an easily installed 9-Volt battery. Each water detector alarm is battery operated, wireless and fully automatic so no wiring or hub is required. Just like your smoke detectors, remember to check and replace your Leak Alert batteries every year. Should flooding occur, the water leak detector will float and continue to sound an auditory alarm so it can be heard from a distance. The Leak Alert has a low battery warning for optimum performance. The Leak Alert is the perfect water detector for HOA, multi-unit and multi-story property managements. It is also the best water detector to protect your apartment, home or office. The Zircon Leak Alert Home Pack allows you to save money and protect your entire property with one purchase.
- Loud (85dB) alarm sounds for up to 72-hours with direct water contact
- Fully automatic operation, no wiring required
- Specially designed unit floats in flood circumstances
- Low battery warning for optimum performance
Zircon Leak Alert Wi-Fi Electronic Water Detector (2-Pack)
Item # 3579841
When moisture is detected, the Zircon Leak Alert Wi-Fi will sound an 105 db alarm, emit a visual warning by flashing an SOS, and will send an email via your Wi-Fi connection to up to 5 addresses; warning you of the water leak and potentially saving you thousands of dollars in water damage repairs. The Zircon Leak Alert Wi-Fi eliminates the need for all the expensive accessory equipment by operating on a hubless platform. Each unit operates independently of each other and can be individually named- allowing for an infinite number on units to be on guard protecting your space from water damage. Should a flood occur, the Leak Alert unit will float and continue to sound the alarm until the problem is resolved, or the battery is exhausted. Each Leak Alert Wi-Fi unit requires a standard 3v lithium battery (included). To keep your unit running optimally, Zircon designed the Leak Alert Wi-Fi to chirp and send an email notification when the battery is running low and needs to be replaced. To configure the Leak Alert Wi-Fi , youï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ll need an established Wi-Fi connection and password (if applicable) and a Smart Phone, tablet, or Computer thatï¿½ï¿½ï¿½s also connected to the Wi-Fi network. Then, simply follow the directions provided to connect to the Leak Alert Wi-Fi Unit, name the unit, and provide the emergency email address youï¿½ï¿½ï¿½d like to have notified when the alarm is sounded. Protect your home and work space by placing a Zircon Leak Alert Wi-Fi unit anywhere water leaks may occur.
- Fully automatic no wiring or electricity required. includes a 3-Volt lithium battery; fully automatic no wiring or electricity required; includes a 3-Volt lithium battery; fully automatic no wiring or electricity required; includes a 3-Volt lithium battery; fully automatic no wiring or electricity required; includes a 3-Volt lithium battery
- Name each device with it's location during Wi-Fi set up and email alerts will direct you immediately to the source of the alarm
- Continuously mon
UEi Test Instruments Combustible Gas Leak Detector Nist Calibrated
Item # 3584704
The CD100A-N is the service persons tool designed to detect combustible gas leaks in residential and small commercial applications. Semiconductor sensor responds instantaneously to all combustible gases. The easily adjusted, steady tic rate provides a precise indication of the leak source. TheCD100A-N can be used in tight quarters where others might not fit.
- Minimum detection 50 ppm methane
- Long 18-goosenecks for hard to reach areas
- Tip-light in sensor cap illuminates the search area
- Sensor provides accurate detection
UEi Test Instruments Combustible Gas Leak Detector Nist Calibrated
Item # 3584706
The CD200-N has a long, slim gooseneck probe and a bright LED tip light to find combustible gas leaks. Precision sensor detects even the smallest leaks. 3-Year limited warranty in tight areas. Its adjustable alarm, easy one-hand operation and impact resistant storage case add up to value and convenience.
- Minimum detection 50 ppm
- Separate user adjustable alarms for predetermined level detection
- Fast response time of less than 2-seconds to 40% LEL
- Adjustable tick rate to locate leaks quickly and easily
UEi Test Instruments Combustible Gas Leak Detector
Item # 3584703
The CD100A is the service persons tool designed to detect combustible gas leaks in residential and small commercial applications. Semiconductor sensor responds instantaneously to all combustible gases. The easily adjusted, steady tic rate provides a precise indication of the leak source. TheCD100A can be used in tight quarters where others might not fit.
- Long 18-goose necks for hard to reach areas
- Tip-light in sensor cap illuminates the search area
- Audio and visual tic rate, fully adjustable
- Headphone jack
RIDGID Micro Cd-100 Combustible Gas Detector
Item # 2492611
The RIDGID micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector provides simple and quick readings to identify the presence of combustible gases. With adjustable sensitivity, even low-levels of gases can be detected in seconds. It ensures proper gas line installations, checks for maintenance and repair needs and quickly pinpoints combustible gas leaks.
- Tri-Mode Detection for option to be alerted with a visual, audible orvibration alerts which can be adjusted for your environment.
- Rugged ergonomic design makes it comfortable to use, yet tough.
- Adjustable sensitivity settings
- 16 in. (40 cm) flexible probe allows location and detection of leak in hard-to-reach and confined spaces
UEi Test Instruments Leak and Pressure Test Kit
Item # 2465810
The complete LP diagnostics kit. Applications Include: Protect personal property Check for energy loss Ensure equipment reliability Check for gas contamination Ensure safety. Functions include: Senses leading combustible, non-combustible and toxic gases Minimum detection: 50 ppm methane Dual input to measure pressure to 60 in. water column (in WC) Measures in 11 scales, in H2O, psi, bar, mBar, kPa, in HG, mmHG, ozin, FtH2O, cmH2O and kgcm. CO detection to 999 ppm Differential pressure Features Include: Long 18 gooseneck for hard to reach areas Tip-light in sensor cap illuminates the search area Audio and visual tic rate, fully adjustable Headphone jack Max capture 3-color warning light Audible alert Ruggedized, including rubber boot with integral magnet Simple 2-button operation Auto power off after 5-minutes of no activity 1-Year limited warranty.
- LPKITPLUS is the complete tank to inside appliance test kit for installers and service technicians
- Check primary/secondary gas pressure, verify fittings are leak free and test for CO levels in the living space
- Measures in 11 scales: in H2O, psi, bar, mBar, kPa, night, mmHG, ozin, FtH2O, cmH2O and kgcm
- Long 18 in. gooseneck for hard to reach areas with tip-light in sensor cap illuminates the search area
RectorSeal Better Bubble Leak Locator, 24 oz. Spray
Item # 711575
Better Bubble leak locator is formulated to pinpoint the smallest leak quickly and easily. Safe to use on most gases including ammonia, oxygen, air, and refrigerants. Its thick formula produces large, long lasting, well defined elastic bubbles that stand up under pressure and windy conditions. It may be used on surface temperatures from 20ï¿½ï¿½F to 250ï¿½ï¿½F, is non-corrosive and is biodegradable.
- Use on all types of pipe, tubing, valves, tanks, pressure vessels, condenser/evaporator coils, refrigeration coils, and many other similar applications
- Bio-degradable and environmentally friendly
- Does not contain any oils, halogens, ammonia, or amines
- Will not corrode metal surfaces or attack plastic or rubber
GENERAL TOOLS MANUFACTURING WATER LEAK ALARM
Item # 821168
Loud, audible alarm. Automatic operation in place where leaks may occur. Floats and signals for up to 72 hours. Low battery warning. Place near sump pumps, water heaters, dishwashers, closets, garages, fish tanks, sinks, washing machines, toilets, restrooms, basements and boats. Prevents expensive water damage with early detection. Uses 9 volt battery (not included)
Korky Leak Detector Tablet Packets
Item # 190117
The Korky leak detector tablets are designed to help you identify if your toilet has a leaking flapper. As the tablets dissolve, they turn the water blue. Simply drop a couple leak detector tablets into the back of your toilet tank and wait 15 minutes. If the water in your toilet bowl has any traces of blue water, you have a leaking flapper and it signals that it's time to replace it. Easy to use, the LIT117 includes: (2) Leak detector tablets and (1) Instruction.
- Flapper leaks account for a large percentage of water waste in homes, this kit helps to prevent that
- Designed to help identify flapper leaks
- Simply drop in your tank, wait 15 minutes and look for blue water in your toilet bow
- Tablets will not stain your toilet, nor will they corrode any of the toilet components
Honeywell Water Leak Detector and Cable Sensor
Item # 3559805
The average water leak causes $7000 in damage (source American Insurance Association). Be notified of a water leak while its measured in drops. The Lyric Water Leak and Freeze Detector detects water with sensors on base of unit or has expanded coverage with included 4 ft. water sensing cable.
- Conveniently place near sinks, washers, water heaters, sump pumps anywhere leaks could happen; battery life lasts up to 3 years without incident
- Notification messages can alert you or your family/ friends, wherever you are, while audible (100 dB alarm) alerts sound when you are at home
- Use to detect temperatures that can freeze pipes, and humidity that could damage valuables
- Runs on Wi-Fi - no extra hub or hardware purchase required
TEK MATE REFRIGERANT LEAK DETECTOR
Item # 468441
Tek-mate is sensitive to all CFC, HFC and HCFC refrigerants. Automatically adjust for different types of refrigerants and changing background contamination. Also is reliable in damp locations. Tek-mate uses 2 "D" batteries (included). Comes with spare filter & hard plastic carrying case. ISO 9001 registered. Min. Order: 1 EA