Searched for "featured gauge 3"
Container gripping, Berry Global Stretch-Fit premium LLDPE Super Hexene liners are sized-to-fit specific containers, so they're always the Right-Fit. That means an end to wasteful overhang, bag tie-offs and messy cave-ins. Stretch-Fit liners also pack the performance of Super Hexene resins into every bag, so they easily handle heavy or sharp objects. Use when maximum stretch and puncture resistance are required. Ideal for commercial, institutional or industrial use. Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control.
- Ideal for heavy or wet trash that may contain sharp objects
- Waste reduction - less plastic used per liner means less plastic that enters the landfill, when compared to equivalent LLDPE products
- Star bottom seals help distribute waste weight among the bag seal
- Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control
Made from the highest-quality raw materials. Mineral reinforced to enhance physical properties. Performance bottom seal resists leakage. Top-side dual dispensing box. Reliable consistent quality. Individually folded and coreless roll options.
- Bags are strong and more resistant to tearing
- Best used for sticks, rough yard trimmings, metal with sharp edges
- High performance star seal, eliminates gaps, distributes weight evenly
- Available in flat pack or coreless roll configurations
Natur-Bag compostable bags and liners are used for the collection of food scraps and other organic waste for home, community, and industry composting. Our products are 100% compostable and integrate seamlessly in zero waste and organic diversion programs. We engineered Natur-Bag for superior strength and to breathe naturally, dissipating moisture to help control odors while keeping collection bins clean. Natur-Bag is available in a wide variety of sizes, from 3 Gal. bags for kitchen counter top pails up to 96 Gal. liners for large collection bins.
- Compliant to ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) D6400 standard specifications for compostable plastics and certified compostable by the BPI (Biodegradable Products Institute)
- Engineered strong for industrial sizes
- Used for food scrap collection and zero waste initiatives that include compost
- Prevents ordors, and keeps bins and containers clean