Searched for "featured gauge 3"
Berry Global LoadStar Brand Linear Low Density LLDPE liners are a great every-day use, versatile solution suitable for virtually any environment. Ideal for heavy-duty applications, including sharp, heavy, and irregular waste. These liners offer great strength, puncture and tear resistance. Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control.
- Great every-day use liner
- Use wherever there is heavy, wet or sharp waste
- Film is quiet and smooth compared to high density films
- Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control
Perforated roll for easy dispensing. Made from Formosa resins for reliability and consistency. Star-sealed bottom distributes weight evenly and creates a seal up to 8X stronger than the film itself. Innovative clamshell box with E-Z identification eliminates confusion. ISO registered facilities ensure superior quality and consistency.
- Top quality resins
- Clear liners are made from materials that are USDA and FDA approved for food storage
- Linear low liners are recommended for sharper objects under rough transport conditions, they have excellent resistance to punctures and tearing, these liners are furnished on convenient coreless rolls and feature leak-proof star seal
- High density liners are great for paper and non-sharp objects under moderate transport conditions, they have excellent resistance to puncture and moderate resistance to tearing, great for cost savings
This low density bag is perfect for when you need that extra strength. The low density polymer gives the bag flexibility allowing for strong puncture and tear resistance. The tubular construction and star seal bottom enhance the integrity of the bag to prevent leaking.
- Low Density
- Puncture and tear resistance
- Tubular construction and star seal bottom
- Extra strength