Searched for "featured gauge 3"
Perforated roll for easy dispensing. Made from Formosa resins for reliability and consistency. Star-sealed bottom distributes weight evenly and creates a seal up to 8X stronger than the film itself. Innovative clamshell box with E-Z identification eliminates confusion. ISO registered facilities ensure superior quality and consistency.
- Top quality resins
- Clear liners are made from materials that are USDA and FDA approved for food storage
- Linear low liners are recommended for sharper objects under rough transport conditions, they have excellent resistance to punctures and tearing, these liners are furnished on convenient coreless rolls and feature leak-proof star seal
- High density liners are great for paper and non-sharp objects under moderate transport conditions, they have excellent resistance to puncture and moderate resistance to tearing, great for cost savings
- 60 Gal.
- 43 in. x 48 in.
This low density liner is great for all heavy weight trash applications. The low density polymer gives the bag flexibility resulting in stronger puncture and tear resistance. The star seal bottom and tubular construction give this liner enhanced strength to prevent leaking. The clear resin allows for easy visibility of contents.
- Low Density
- Star seal bottom and tubular construction
- Tear and puncture resistance
- Heavy weight
This low density liner is great for all types of trash applications, especially sharper items. The low density polymer gives the bag tear and puncture resistance. The star seal bottom and tubular construction add to the integrity of the bag and prevent leaking. The white color of the liner gives it a sanitary look.
- Low density
- Star seal bottom, tubular construction
- Sanitary look
- Puncture and tear resistance