Searched for "featured gauge 3"
Certifications and Listings
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Standard Color Family
Berry Plastics 56 Gal. 0.74 mil 43 in. x 47 in. Black Low-Density Trash Bags (25 per Roll, 4-Rolls per Case)
Item # TYCLSR4347XB
Berry Global Steel Flex Super Hexene/Linear Low Density liners pack the performance of Super Hexene resins into every bag. These liners provide exceptional strength, puncture and tear resistance. Film is quiet and smooth compared to high density resins. Ideal for heavy or wet trash that may contain sharp objects. The best choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have. Use when maximum stretch and puncture resistance are required. Ideal for commercial, institutional or industrial use. Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control.
- Ideal choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have
- Waste reduction - less plastic used per liner means less plastic that enters the landfill, when compared to equivalent LLDPE products
- Star bottom seals help distribute waste weight among the bag seal
- Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control
Republic Bag 56 Gal. Low-Density Trash Bags 43 in. x 47 in., 0.54 mm in Clear (100-Case)
Item # REPS47HC
This low density liner is great for all heavy weight trash applications. The low density polymer gives the bag flexibility resulting in stronger puncture and tear resistance. The star seal bottom and tubular construction give this liner enhanced strength to prevent leaking. The clear resin allows for easy visibility of contents.
- Low Density
- Star seal bottom and tubular construction
- Tear and puncture resistance
- Heavy weight