Searched for "featured gauge 3"
Revolution Bag can liners are the proven choice when you want environmentally responsible bags that are comparable to virgin resin can liners in both price and performance. Revolution Bag can liners are linear-low density polyethylene (LLDPE) made from high-quality post-consumer recycled resin from our closed-loop recycling process and blended with Super Hexane. All Revolution Bag can liners are certified EPA compliant (minimum 10% to 100% post-consumer recycled resin) and qualify as part of the USGBCs LEED program for existing buildings. Revolution Bag stock can liners are star-sealed and perforated on a coreless roll.
- Post-consumer recycled content
- Certified EPA compliant
- ECOLOGO certified to UL 126
- USGBC LEED compliant
Renown Linear Low Density LLDPE liners are a great every-day use, versatile solution suitable for virtually any environment. Ideal for heavy-duty applications, including sharp, heavy, and irregular waste. These liners offer great strength, puncture and tear resistance. Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control.
- Great every-day use liner
- Use wherever there is heavy, wet or sharp waste
- Film is quiet and smooth compared to high density films
- Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control