Searched for "featured gauge 3"
Perforated roll for easy dispensing. Made from Formosa resins for reliability and consistency. Star-sealed bottom distributes weight evenly and creates a seal up to 8X stronger than the film itself. Innovative clamshell box with E-Z identification eliminates confusion. ISO registered facilities ensure superior quality and consistency.
- Top quality resins
- Clear liners are made from materials that are USDA and FDA approved for food storage
- Linear low liners are recommended for sharper objects under rough transport conditions, they have excellent resistance to punctures and tearing, these liners are furnished on convenient coreless rolls and feature leak-proof star seal
- High density liners are great for paper and non-sharp objects under moderate transport conditions, they have excellent resistance to puncture and moderate resistance to tearing, great for cost savings
This convenient Dispenser Pak clear 30 Gal. capacity liner fits any janitor cart. This is a great bag for hospital and office trash. The Dispenser Pak allows bags to be pulled one at a time from the carton.
- Fits easily on any janitor cart
- Small roll count reduces pilferage
- Tear and puncture resistant
- Easy dispensing with the dispenser pack carton
This low density liner is ideal for all heavy weight trash applications. The low density polymer gives the bag flexibility resulting in stronger puncture and tear resistance. The star seal bottom and tubular construction give this liner enhanced strength to prevent leaking. The clear resin allows for easy visibility of contents.
- Low Density
- Star seal bottom and tubular construction
- Puncture and tear resistance
- Heavy Weight