Searched for "featured gauge 3"
You selected:Capacity: 56 Gal. Capacity: 23 Gal. Standard Color Family: White Clear All Refinements
Berry Global Steel Flex Super Hexene/Linear Low Density liners pack the performance of Super Hexene resins into every bag. These liners provide exceptional strength, puncture and tear resistance. Film is quiet and smooth compared to high density resins. Ideal for heavy or wet trash that may contain sharp objects. The best choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have. Use when maximum stretch and puncture resistance are required. Ideal for commercial, institutional or industrial use. Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control.
- Ideal choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have
- Waste reduction - less plastic used per liner means less plastic that enters the landfill, when compared to equivalent LLDPE products
- Star bottom seals help distribute waste weight among the bag seal
- Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control
This low density bag is perfect for when you need that extra strength. The low density polymer gives the bag flexibility allowing for strong puncture and tear resistance. The tubular construction and star seal bottom enhance the integrity of the bag to prevent leaking.
- Low Density
- Star seal bottom and tubular construction
- Extra strength
- Puncture and tear resisitance
This bag works well indoors. It has good puncture and tear properties. White color denotes quality.
- Medium to heavy waste applications
- Good tear and puncture resistance
- Tubular construction
- Star seal bottom prevents leaks